Wollongong Business Purchase Lawyer
Christopher Adams Lawyers have the necessary skills and experience to advise you on all aspects of the purchase or sale of a business. Selling or acquiring a business or company can be an arduous process that inevitably requires a considerable amount of legal expertise in numerous fields; not just in the preparation and drafting of necessary documentation but also providing practical advice on the easiest way forward given the complex elements that must be taken into account. We offer exceptional and practical legal advice. We are based in and operate from Wollongong, New South Wales.
Christopher Adams Lawyers can help with:
- Goodwill and valuation of business assets;
- Business structures and models;
- Short and long-term contracts of all kinds;
- Lease terms and conditions;
- Franchising agreements and all legal binding contracts;
- Put and Call option strategies;
- Tax considerations in project finances;
- Office of liaison with international financial institutions;
- Transfers of liquor licenses and poker machine entitlements;
- Transfers of equipment and component licenses;
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections;
- Organising and attending settlements; and
- Confidential dispute resolution services.
No matter the problem at hand, do not hesitate to contact one of our experienced business purchase lawyers. We are here to help and are anticipating your call.