Wollongong Conveyancing – Kim’s Conveyancing Works is a division of Adams Legal. We have experienced property lawyers and licensed conveyancers to help with all stages of NSW, Qld, Victoria and ACT property transactions whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property.
During our time running our own law firm and conveyancing in Wollongong and NSW, we have received high praise from our associated industries and clients:
“Within our area, the legal profession is a very competitive industry with lots of long-term, established options but Kim and Chris have taken no time at all to become a stand-out legal firm with proven results.
In my real estate career of 7 years, I’ve never received so much praise from clients who have been referred to Kim and Chris. Knowing each matter will be handled in a prompt, professional manner with an emphasis on exceptional customer service is extremely comforting. Kim has a lovely calm disposition and clearly explains every step in the process, making the customer feel at ease. With happy and relaxed clients, we can collectively achieve the best outcome for them with conveyancing services. Communication is a key requirement of Bevans and our expectations have not only been met but exceeded.
I take great pleasure in recommending Kim and Chris to anyone seeking legal advice”.
Bevans Real Estate Wollongong
Come and speak to us if you need advice in any of the following areas:
- Legal advice in regards to real estate contract law;
- Drafting and reviewing all contracts and assets for sale;
- Auction contracts and off-the-plan purchases ;
- Tax consideration and asset protection including capital-gains tax, and sales or purchases made by companies, self-managed superannuation funds, family and discretionary trusts and deceased estates;
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common;
- Retirement village purchases, leases and service contracts;
- Commercial property cases including leases, terms and conditions;
- Building contracts, owner builder issues and the Home Building Act 1989;
- Advice for first home buyers including the First Home Owner Grant;
- Preparing Powers of Attorney and registering with the Land Titles Office; and
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches.
No matter the problem at hand, do not hesitate to contact Kim’s Conveyancing Works. We are here to help and are anticipating your call. Call us on 1300 913 284 or email at email@example.com